Great Wilbraham Hall Farm is a large family-run arable farm in the middle of Cambridgeshire countryside but only 6 miles from the University city of Cambridge and the horse racing town of Newmarket.
We have sited our spacious new wedding marquee in the paddock overlooking the pond and gazebo with views across the North Farm Meadow. This unique venue provides a timeless setting, along with all the facilities needed to ensure the smooth running of your special day.
Our location is less than 1 minute from the A11 in Cambridgeshire offering ideal transport links for your guests – less than 30 minutes from Cambridge, Newmarket, Stansted, London, Suffolk, Essex and Hertfordshire.
- Idyllic countryside setting
- Beautiful gazebo for drinks receptions
- Covered gazebo licensed for ceremonies
- Beautiful carpeted marquee for up to 180 guests
- Fully heated for year-round celebrations
- Flexible seating arrangements
- Hire of tables and chairs included
- Stage with lighting and large dance floor
- PA System for speeches and background music
- Extensive parking facilities
- No corkage charges
- Fully equipped catering kitchen
- On site event management